Our Latest Blogs
Veganism & Vegetarianism
What is Vegan Food?
Benefits of Vegan Food
Vegan food is helpful in controlling weight. This does not increase fat in the body. A vegan diet accelerates metabolism. Anti-oxidants are found in abundance in this diet, which helps in staying healthy for a long time. Devouring it regularly reduces the risk of diabetes and blood pressure.
A vegan diet also is helpful in protecting the environment, as it takes many more resources to grow cows than to grow a crop of vegetables.
Another reason to consider at least cutting down on meat is what happens to the animals at slaughter.
Compared with meat eaters, vegetarians tend to consume less saturated fat and cholesterol and more vitamins C and E, dietary fiber, folic acids, potassium, magnesium, and petrochemicals (plant chemicals), such as carotids and flavoring.
• Good for heart health.
• Reduces the risk of cancer.
• Protects against type 2 diabetes.
• Lowers blood pressure.
• Reduces the symptoms of asthma.
• Promotes bone health.
• Promote weight loss.
• Reduce your risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol levels.
• Lower your chances of getting certain types of cancer, such as colon cancer.
• Manage diabetes by lowering A1C levels.
• Promote weight loss
• Manage diabetes by lowering A1C levels