1 x Bottle 10ML Essential Oil
Essential oil effect：
* Myrrh –Refreshing, purifying the air,
* Peppermint–Refreshing, fresh air, purifying the air, massage
* Cedar –Relieve Stress,Sleeping,Calmness
* Camphor –Refreshing, mosquito repellent
* Lemongrass –Refreshing, fresh air, mosquito repellent, purifying the air, massage
* Citronella –Mosquito repellent, refreshing
* Vanilla –Mosquito repellent, refreshing, massage
* Grapefruit –Refreshing, purifying the air, massage
* Basil –Refreshing, fresh air, massage
* Ginger –Refreshing, purifying the air, hair care, massage
* Rosemary–Refreshing, hair care, massage
About Our Product:
*100% Pure 10ml Essential Aromatherapy oils
*No Additive, No Fillers, just pure Essential Oil. Unwavering commitment to the highest quality products
*Perfect Essential Oils set for Aromatherapy oils,Oil for diffusers,Humidifier oils,Oil Burners,Spa and Air Purifier
*Each essential oil comes with 10ml amber brown bottles. This will keep the oils fresh and help against light degradation
*Wonderful Essential oils gift set option,which is fashion enough and would be wonderful to send it to family or friends
Benefits of diffusing essential oils:
1.Clears the air of dust and bacteria
2.Opens the airways
4.Absorbed easily by the body
How Best To Use These Oils:
There are many, many ways to use our Essential Oils, here are just a few…
Oil Burners – One of the most popular ways is using them with an oil burner. Adding a few drops to your oil burner will create a lasting beautiful aroma, you can also mix oils to create your own smell.
Bath – Adding a few drops of our oils to your bath creates a heavenly, natural and pure aroma, and is proven to be a highly effective way get the most our of essential oils.
Massage – Our oils are strong, so please do not use them directly on your skin. Adding a few drops to a carrier oils (such as Grapeseed oil), and then massaging it on to your forehead, palms, neck, back, feet or other affected areas work wonders.
Making your own – Many of you like create your own soaps, candles and beauty products, and these oils are perfect for that. They are of therapeutic grade, natural, pure and all hand made in the UK, making them ideal for you creative souls out there who make your own products.
Others – Other popular ways apart from the above include, diffusers, on your pillow at night, meditation, car air fresheners and in steam / saunas.
* Do not use essential oils internally.
* Do not apply directly to skin; always dilute with carrier oil.
* Keep out of reach of children.
* Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
* Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
* Use only pure essential oils; avoid synthetic fragrances.
* Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
* Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.