Transform into the best version of yourself with this guidebook on self-healing — open your chakras to reach higher consciousness and enlightenment and carve a path towards physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual alignment.
Are you wondering if there is a more natural method to optimal wellness, one that doesn’t need clinical intervention or modern medicine?
Have you tried alternative ways to improve your health only to end up disappointed because they weren’t as holistic as you thought?
In ancient times, civilizations believed the universe was made up of cosmic energy — that there is a life force flowing through all walks of life and through every being on the planet.
As science and technology paved for more advancements in medicine, society has collectively moved on from the past, and along with it are some therapies most would consider “miracles” today.
People of the past used this knowledge of energies and incorporated them into traditions that helped them gain a deeper understanding of themselves — traditions we still practice today, such as yoga, acupuncture, and more.
These practices revolve around the concept of the chakra system, which states that the body contains energy points that can store memories, thoughts, feelings, experiences, and even actions.
Learning how to open the different chakras provides the body with immense healing prowess, allowing you to build a solid, conscious foundation with yourself.
But this is easier said than done! Fortunately for you, you have this guidebook to provide you with all the necessary information about chakras and how to integrate them into your daily life.
Inside this manual on self-healing, you will discover:
- An in-depth understanding of the chakra system, how it influences health, and the importance of balancing the chakras in your body to become healthier
- The science behind chakras and why the practice of chakra healing is considered a timeless approach to achieving harmonic resonance
- The seven major chakras, their locations, colors, elements, and meaning — and how to remove the blockages in each of them with chakra-balancing rituals and activities
- A brief history of chakra, including the origins of the chakras in ancient texts — and an overview of the 114 chakra systems and the philosophy behind these energy points
- A list of crystals and gemstones you can use to improve the energy of each chakra, including a 12-step self-care ritual featuring these gemstones
- Emerging scientific studies related to chakras that show how modern science is finally catching up to this ancient tradition
And much more.
A timeless practice, chakra healing has been recorded in scriptures and teachings across Hinduism, Taoism, Buddhism, and other religions.
It’s time to go back to those core beliefs and start harnessing your innate power to heal and restore your life.
You’re bound to live a guilt-free and happier life, and you’re a few clicks away from making this a reality. Do it!